1. To receive and not to give results in an implosion of my energy, leading to narcissism and continued unmet needs.
2. To give while refusing to receive strengthens the arrogant belief that others are not worthy to give and that others, not I, need to receive.
3. I give to others by allowing myself to receive.
4. I am renewed and revitalized when I give selflessly; when I give, I am also being given to, I am receiving.
5. My experience of the outer world mirrors my inner beliefs concerning abundance and scarcity.
6. I am unconsciously giving and receiving all the time; the more conscious I am of the level on which I give and receive, the more helpful my giving and receiving is to the wellbeing of myself and others.
7. When I give, my energy moves outward and I manifest the fruits of my healing energy in the world.
8. Giving and receiving are human qualities that need nurturing and developing in early childhood and throughout life.